Originally published at: https://truliononline.com/patch-notes/2018/12/10/0-4-1/
Patch notes for 0.4.1
- You may now finally report bugs directly to us through a public Trello system! This will create a ticket and you can track the progress of these fixes as we go. You can check the current bugs here.
- Some improvements have been made to optimization of combat for PVP and Sparring.
- A world map has been added in the game. If you ever wondered where you are in relation to the larger continent you may now see what is going to be available to you later!
- PC Clients can now use emotes! We’re planning to bring this feature to mobile soon. To use the emote press shift + 1-9. This system will be updated into it's own menu at a later time to support all devices.
- All characters and items have been wiped due to the new economy update.
- We’ve changed how you obtain items. You now may purchase almost everything from vendors. Some items have a level requirement.
- Many items are now available in shops: Elder Triston sells bags, Blacksmith sells many weapons and armors, Master Tailor sells helmets and hats, cosmetic merchant sells hairs, outfit skins, weapon skins.
- Loot tables for sludgeling have been adjusted
- UI Scaling is in! You may now adjust the size of controls by using the slider bar in your settings.
- Attack button increased in size for mobile players.
- Joystick pad should no longer appear on PC builds.
- Settings menu option adjustments are now saved.
- Fixed issue where sludgelings were not doing damage if you get too close.
- Fixed issue causing duplication's of some items.
- Registration button is now fixed and will properly pop up on windows devices.
- You should now be able to enter/leave the inn properly.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org