Originally published at: https://truliononline.com/patch-notes/2019/03/17/0-4-18/
- Patch tonight adds part of the main city to the game.
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
- Discord: truliononline.com/discord
- Twitter: @ExuberantGames
- Facebook: TrulionOnline
- Instagram: TrulionOnline
- Patreon: ExuberantGames
- Website: truliononline.com
- Website: exuberantgames.com
- Forums: community.exuberantgames.com
- Added part of the city to the map.
- Moved the NPCs into the city and into buildings around the new start location.
- Added notification for chat messages.
- Small RAM usage improvements.
- Fixed the rubberbanding from the movement.
- Fixed issues with the mobs and the healthbars causing lag issues.
- Fixed minimum damage to 0 instead of 1.
- Fixed some layering issues with the UI.
- Helmets are too small.
- Other armor is too small or out of place.
- Do you or someone you know have experience in UI Design? We’re looking for a talented individual to assist us with design and artwork for our new UI.
- We are also looking for a talented sfx/composer to assist us with sound and music composition.
Positions currently are for freelancers on a contractual basis. All inquiries related to UI Design, Graphics Design, and SFX/Music composition may submitted via email to email@example.com