Originally published at: https://truliononline.com/patch-notes/2019/07/01/0-4-30/
- PC and Mac: Download the game from Itch.io by Clicking Here
- Android: (Click Here) Once approved by Google you can play.
- iOS (Click Here) Once approved by Apple you can play.
All characters have been reset for this patch. You will need to remake you characters and start over.
Outfits and hairs have been updated.
- Mount movement fixed.
- NPC Traders fixed.
- Updated Skillbar scripts and prefabs for proper display
- Treasure Hunt event fix
- Fixed the leaderboards npcs to show properly. (Need to update UI still)
- Updated character selection to automatically show the first character.
- Fixed several layering and collision issues with the map (Yes still many more that need to be fixed.)
- Bug Tracker updated.
- Dialogue updated
- Gathering quest functionality added. (Still disabled until kill quest testing is complete)
- Fixed all bridges allowing players to walk over them.
- Updated networking code
- Updated Mail System
- Updated Warehouse Bags
- Updated Monster Spawners
- Updated Resource Nodes
- Updated Harvesting
- Starter armors updated for character creation.
- Adjusted NPC visibility range
- UI Crafting fixed.
- UI Fixed for Party, Guild, Inventory, and Equipment. (Party and Guild need player list fixed still)
- UI Mail updated
- Updated loot UI
- Updated Party Hud UI, Target Hud UI, Updated settings UI
- Updated NPC Trading window to work correctly
- Updated quest UI for dialogue system
- Updated crafting and harvesting UI
- Increased the size of Pet Revive, Repair Equipment, and Guild Manage UI.
- Increased the size of the event messages.
- Increased the size of Guild Invite and Party invite message UI.
- Updated the Leaderboards UI.
- Updated the Player Trade Request UI
- Updated the respawn UI.
- Updated the Spar Arena and Free for all arena message UI.
- NPC Mail Send UI has been updated.
- Fixed all Loot UI, fixed Level Up UI,
- Skill UI updated
- Login UI updated
- Chat UI updated